Monday, July 19, 2010

Visiting

 

This weekend we went to Oklahoma to visit Corbin’s Uncle Brent, Aunt April, and Cousin Collin.  We also had the pleasure of taking Corbin’s Aunt Katie on the road trip with us.  Below are a few of Corbin’s highlights from the weekend.

IMG_0847

Aunt Katie really adores me.  What can I say, when you’ve got the looks, the charm, and the personality people are bond to flock to you:)

IMG_0852

Oh no…watch out for Cousin Collin.  He sure loves to give me kisses, but sometimes, he loves on me so much it hurts.

IMG_0851

Is he laughing at me?  I’m so confused, what’s going on?  Collin what are you laughing at…let me in on the joke, I’m sure I’m old enough to understand.

IMG_0855

No place better than being in the middle of all the attention!

We had a great time visiting with everyone and hanging out in Oklahoma.  Corbin can't wait to go back and hang with Cousin Collin again.  They are best buds in the making:)

1 comment:

  1. Both boys are so stinkin' cute!! Looks like a great time, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete