Thursday, July 29, 2010

Up, Up, Up

 

We’ve made a break through. For several weeks Corbin would lay on the floor and lift his head minimally.  I, like any good and normal mom, would lay next to him modeling and coaching exactly how to lift your head up. 

Well this week all of our (notice how I praise myself for his accomplishments…but I’m sure I had a part in this break through;) hard work and practice has paid off and Corbin is now lifting his head up high!

I’m sure Corbin was tired of me lying next to him doing my crazy head lifts, but nevertheless he is now doing 90 degree head lifts on a regular bases.

It’s been fun to see him lay on his stomach, perch himself up, and peer around. He is reminiscent of a groundhog only he smells better and we actually want him in our house.

Way to go Corby! What are we going to work on next? Oh isn’t momma fun!

IMG_0879


IMG_0880

No comments:

Post a Comment