Friday, July 9, 2010

Captain Adorable and the Evil Frog

Psst…Captain Adorable wake up!

IMG_0706

The evil frog is on the loose again and we need your help to stop him.

IMG_0702

“Yuck, a frog!  I’m not so sure that’s something I want to deal with!”

Please, you have to help us.  If you don’t who will?

IMG_0703

“Ok, I’ll do it, but you owe me big time for this one.”

IMG_0651

“Humm, now where is that frog?  I seriously don’t want to be doing this…little scared."

IMG_0666

“Ah ah, I got you frog!”

IMG_0669

“Hey, don’t you be jumping away.  I’m supposed to be stopping you!”

IMG_0671

“Rat’s, I’ve lost him.  I’m not quite mobile yet, so I’ll have to think of another plan to stop him.  You may have jumped away this time, but I’ll get you!  Watch out frog.”

IMG_0658

Captain Adorable, we have located the evil frog again.

IMG_0656

“What?  Really?  Oh my, I’m on it!”

IMG_0675

“Drats, locked up and imprisoned before the fight really began.  I must find a way out.  Oh, I see you evil frog.  I’m coming for you and I’ll get you or my name’s not Captain Adorable…and it is!”

IMG_0679

“Gottchya!”

IMG_0684

“Now you’re in jail….right where you belong!”

IMG_0688

“I’ve got this superhero stuff down.  What can I say, all in a days work. Now it’s time to kick back and relax with a good book.”

IMG_0695

No comments:

Post a Comment