Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lesson Learned by Another

 

Who knew swim diapers aren’t as absorbent as regular diapers?  The packaging sure claims to hold massive absorbent holding powers.

Who knew swim diapers were best put on right before swimming and taken off right after swimming? 

Who knew?  Not me.  Who found out…Janel.  How?  She got peed on.

Oh poor sweet Janel was at the pool loving up on Corbin who was wearing a swim diaper (and had been for a few hours).  When she calmly said “I think Corbin peed.”  So calm was she I almost didn’t understand.  But it quickly dawned on me that Janel had Corbin pee dripping down her legs and puddling onto her chair.

She was just calmly waiting for me to get it together and take my child from her.  Oh poor sweet, pee soaked Janel helped me learn some lessons about swim diapers.

Thanks Janel! Corbin sends his apologies. 

corbin sorry 

*(I can’t believe I didn’t have my camera with me.  So this event went undocumented by pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment