Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 Month Q & A

I thought for Corbin’s 3 month birthday I would interview him to find out his thoughts on his first 3 months of life.

IMG_0788

Q: Corbin, who is your favorite person?  (Is this a loaded question or what:)

A: My grandparents.  All of them indulge me with tons of attention.  Sorry Mom and Dad, but you seem to think you have other things to get done beside me 24/7.  But those grandparents really feed my ego and at this age that’s important.  These are formative years.  I’ve got them eating out of the palm of my hand!

 IMG_0801

Q: What is your favorite sound?

A: That would have to be my giggle.  I try not to give it out too often.  It’s my secret weapon.  When I really want to hook mom and dad I’ll giggle a little.  Then I sit back and watch them try to make me giggle again for several minutes later.  On the inside I’m cracking up, they sure do silly things.

IMG_0728

Q: Corbin, what’s your favorite outfit to wear?

A: There’s only one choice because it sums me up.  This onesie says everything so I don’t have to.

IMG_0776 

Q: What is the biggest accomplishment you’ve had in the last 3 months?

A: I’m really mastering the skill of grabbing.  I think this skill might be very useful for me.  My favorite things to grab are my frog, giraffe, and occasionally Mom’s hair.

IMG_0760

Q: Where is your favorite hangout spot Corbin?

A: My highchair!  Even though I don’t eat, I sure do love to sit and watch mom and dad.  Being at the table during meal times has really elevated my status.

IMG_0733

Thanks for your honest and interesting answers Corbin.  Happy 3 months!

IMG_0810

IMG_0787

No comments:

Post a Comment