Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cooking with Corbin

 

Corbin went into the kitchen with me the other day to help make some delicious treats to take to the lake. He laid right by the counter curiously watching me cook and I’m sure eagerly awaiting for the finished product. I felt like I had my own cooking show with an audience of one.

corbin smile

Anyway, as I was cleaning up I began to think that Corbin’s position on the floor, so close to me, may not have been such a good idea. I am a messy cook. Upon closer inspection…yup Corbin had bits and pieces of goodness all over him. Good natured, laid back Corbin didn’t really care or probably even notice the crumbs perched on his head.

corbin crumb

I did give him a bath to clean him up from his afternoon of cooking with mama. Next time I might put him a little farther from the action;)

corbin bath

(This by the way, is one of the rare smiles we have gotten during bath time.  He doesn’t hate baths, but being this happy is unusual.  Corbin most often just sits there with a concerned look on his face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment