Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chit Chat

Corbin loves to talk and he often says some interesting, cute, and sometimes, funny things.  So here are just few moments from Corbin’s chit chat of late:

After opening the door to his room to get Corbin from his nap he said:  “Mom, you scared me!”

As I was doing a bunch of kisses on his head Corbin stated: “Stop kissing me mom”.  I said “Really?”  And he replied, “Just ONE kiss.”

I was tickling Corbin and using a funny voice and Corbin said “Mom, you’re being silly…maybe you should stop.”

Often when we ask a question about his needs he will reply with “I’m good.”  For example, Do you need some water? “I’m good.”  Do you need to go to the bathroom? “I’m good.”  Do you need a snack? “I’m good.”

We grilled last night, so the door was opening and shutting often. Unfortunately, we have now inherited a family of flies.  But don’t worry Corbin takes care of them.  “Shoo fly….shoo fly” is what I hear all day long.  Thanks Corbin!

No comments:

Post a Comment