Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mediterranean Pita

I thought I would share my new favorite lunchtime sandwich.  This is a super yummy treat for your taste buds!

WP_000376

The ingredients:

  • 4 inch whole wheat pita
  • 1/4 cup humus
  • 2 tomato slices
  • 2 oz. grilled chicken breast
  • 3 large black olives sliced

Stuff the pita with all the ingredients and enjoy!

I may be crazy but I generally have the same thing for breakfast every morning and only one or two different options that I choose from for lunch.  This just makes it easy for me and one less thing I have to plan.  Don’t worry, supper is a different meal everyday….just in case you were worried.

For those curious of the nutritional breakdown here it is:

  • 300 calories
  • 11 g fat
  • 1.5 g saturated fat
  • 27 g carbohydrate
  • 25 g protein
  • 6 g fiber

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing in this that I would NOT love or eat. Sounds delish. Will you come make it and pack it in a lunch for me each morning?

    ReplyDelete