Saturday, October 6, 2012

It’s That Time

When October rolls around that means Christmas music can begin to play in our house.  I LOVE Christmas music! 

I know many say that it is way too early to start Christmas music but if you love it, is it really too early?  If I didn’t start playing Christmas music until after Thanksgiving I would only have ONE month to listen to those great songs, carols, and classics that make me smile.

Nope, I say if you love Christmas music now’s the time.  Listen to it and enjoy it.  I always feel my sprits lift when Silver Bells or White Christmas is playing in the background.

Anyone else listening to Christmas music yet or am I the only one?

(For the record Chris is mildly opposed to the early listening and Corbin has no opinion and seems to happily enjoy the Christmas music playing.  So I’m going to say that Corbin sides with me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment