Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where?

So Corbin’s potty chair has continued to sit in the bathroom, but it has not been a hat for the last few days.  Wahoo…this potty training thing is SO easy;) 

Anyway, yesterday and today I have just randomly asked Corbin if he would like to sit on the potty without his diaper.  Every time it has been an enthusiastic yes.  So I take off the pants and diaper and he sits for all of about 10 seconds and then he’s done.

Tonight as his bath was getting ready I took off his diaper, he sat for about 3 seconds, and then went and stood by the tub and peed on my foot.  Yea!!  We peed without a diaper on right by the potty…that has to count for something doesn’t it? 

Oh my!  At least it was on tile and it gave us a learning opportunity to talk about what just happened and how next time he should try to actually sit on the potty.  I’m sure he will remember and put into action everything that deep discussion addressed…haha!

And on a sidenote, Chris as my witness, I sat there as calm as can be while my child peed on me.  Score one point for me on the potty training scoreboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment