Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year = New Program

I love New Years Day.  It’s always been a fun holiday in my family.  We eat junk food ALL day long and watch football.  This year it has been even better because Chris off January 1st and 2nd, so we have been immersed in football and been in a food induced coma for two days….really, it’s been great!

But as I sit typing (eating my Chex Mix and drinking my 3rd can of Dr. Pepper for the day…oh my!) I am thinking about tomorrow.  Why?  Because tomorrow morning will bring an alarm ringing in my ear at 5:00 am.  This will bring me rolling out of bed, lacing up my shoes, and trying P90X for the first time.

Yup, Chris and I are going to try it out.  Our goal is to get up 6 days a week for 90 days and do this program. 

Even as I’m typing this I cringe in fear!  5 am…working out 6 days a week….yuck, this sounds horrible.

I hesitate to even blog about this because this could really fail miserably. However, that will be part of the journey.  I will do periodic blog posts and keep you all updated on the progress…good or bad!

So January 3rd, 2012 will be the beginning of the P90X adventure.  Wish us luck….

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like it. I have heard that it is hard, but really good. Good for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete