Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What the What Wednesday

The other day I hear “Mommy?” being called from down the hallway.  (Sidenote: in the last few weeks Corbin has changed from calling me Mama to Mommy and I occasionally get a Mom here and again…that should be a what the what post all to itself.  I’m not at all sentimental and I love watching Corbin grow up and don’t usually pine for his “younger” days but I do miss being called Mama by my little boy)

Ok, anyway, as I was saying I hear “Mommy” being said down the hall and hear little feet coming so I wait.  And I was not disappointed by the wait.  I was greeted by this…

IMG_3292

Corbin had a box on his head calling out my name as if he didn’t have the capabilities to pull the box off his head to find me.  It was hilarious.  He spent many minutes walking around the house with this box (excuse me he called it a hat) with his “hat” on his head running into the walls, the cabinets, the couch, etc and then acting surprised when things were in his way…what the what!?!?  

IMG_3295

I love the perspective of a one year old!

IMG_3298

No comments:

Post a Comment