Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jesus Calling

It’s nice to have someone help carry the load.

IMG_3322

Jesus does that for me.  He carries my load because I’m sure not strong enough. 

As I have gotten older, gone through more trials, and seen more of life my relationship with Jesus has grown.  One of the ways this has happened is by creating intentional time to study my Bible, spend time in prayer, and spend time with God. 

One of my requested gifts for Christmas was the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  It’s short daily passages that are powerful and inspiring reminders of God.  This book has been amazing!  I have yet to find a devotional book that has such short passages but that are so powerful.  I often am thinking about the message I have read in the morning all day long.

As the new year begins if you are searching for an inspirational way to start your mornings check out this book.  It’s a great way to jump start the day!

The passages are valuable reminders that God is always there pushing my load along for me!

IMG_3335

No comments:

Post a Comment