Wednesday, January 16, 2013

An Article of Interest

I stumbled upon an article that was written awhile ago, but I thought it was good to read.  As a new parent (Having a 2 year old still makes me new, right? Because I think I’m going to be a “new” parent for the rest of my life;) I have so many moments of insecurity, questions, and moments where I’m just unsure. 

This article is a great read about the question “Am I Mom Enough”.  It outlines many hopes that this author has about her child as he grows up and I agree with them.  There is just one that I would have to add…I hope I raise my child up knowing the Lord.  That’s my biggest desire, to have Corbin know the Lord, love Him fully, and follow Him whole heartedly!

Here’s the article link:

http://www.boston.com/community/moms/blogs/24_hour_workday/2012/05/motherhood-mom-enough-advice.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment