Sunday, November 7, 2010

Corbin and the Hat

Does the “mom you really shouldn’t be wearing that” stage start at 6 months?  My child apparently thought that the hat I was sporting yesterday was not looking so good on me because he continually tried to pull it off my head.

Or maybe he was just jealous of my fabulous hat…we’ll go with that:)

At any rate Corbin finally got it off my head and decided that the hat suited him quite well.  He seemed to get a swagger in his walk stand, copped an attitude, and appeared to think that the hat made him nothing short of cool.

Here is our Corbin, modeling his hat looks:

IMG_1697“You lookin’ at me?”

IMG_1698“Don’t hold me down I’ve got moves to show you.”

IMG_1699”Whatzzz up?”

IMG_1700

"Hey turn up the music! Or at least turn on the lights…it’s dark in here.”

1 comment: