Saturday, November 13, 2010

7 Months

Corbin is seven months old today!

IMG_1746

And as he enters into his seventh month of life he has new abilities, talents, and tricks to take with him.

Corbin’s strongest ability is teeth growing.  I’m not sure how this skill will carry him in life, but for now it’s useful.  This boy can grow some teeth…he already has six!

IMG_1749

The teeth have helped him in the eating department.  He loves cheerios and is getting pretty proficient at getting them into his mouth and chomping them up.  It’s fun to watch his intense concentration at this process.

Although he may not be crawling yet, we are working on it.  And by “we” I really mean me.  I’m modeling how to crawl to the point where my jeans are going to start wearing through at the knees!  Corbin on the other hand has shown little interest in trying this skill out for himself.  But he does seem highly amused at watching me crawl around…great.  Anyway, he may not be crawling, but he can roll like a tumbleweed and get to where he would like to be.

Ahh, and to my great delight Corbin can hold his own bottle.  Amen!  I don’t know why this makes me so happy; I still hold him while he drinks his bottle. I’m just now hands free.  And for some reason this makes me feel liberated!

IMG_1740

Two things Corbin loves to do for entertainment  these days are play peek-a-boo with a blanket and clap.  It’s pretty entertaining for us as well.

So, as Corbin goes into his seventh month he may have some skills, but I have a whole list of new skills we are going to be working on.  Oh Corbin, you aren’t done yet…we’ve got work to do:)  Don’t worry it will be fun!

IMG_1752

Happy 7 months Corbin!

IMG_1751

No comments:

Post a Comment