Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Big Boy Seat

Last week Corbin officially made the switch from a baby carrier to his big boy car seat.

IMG_1716

The seat appeared to be ginormous in my car. I thought Corbin would be swallowed up by it. But nope, he fits perfectly and looks like such a little man in the seat.

IMG_1719

I was under grand delusions that once we got this car seat it would be a breeze to put him in and get him out. Nope, not true, livin’ in a fantasy world. It’s still time-consuming and a little tricky to get him in and out. I’ve bumped his head at least 10 times (sorry, mommy will try to do better). He’s also so fascinated by his buckle that he leans forward EVERY single time I put him in it. So, I have to continually push him back while I try to buckle him in. Oh, it’s exhausting and I’ve literally been sweating by the end of the process.

IMG_1717

Oh, the adventures in parenting continue! Onward we go…and now we have a safe new big boy car seat to travel in!

No comments:

Post a Comment