Friday, October 22, 2010

Sick

Corbin and I have been dealing with some kind of cold or flu since Monday.  But, we are going to see the doctor today and hopefully be back to normal soon.

Corbin, as his usual self, has not really been extra fussy, he just has had tons and tons of snot running out of his nose.  In fact, I’m pretty sure he’s acting more adult-like then I am.  I’m pretty much a baby when it comes to being sick. 

Anyway, we were at the doctor last week for Corbin’s 6 month check up so I have his official stats to post.  But, again that will have to wait until I’m feeling better. 

This is Corbin’s first round of sickness.  It had to be blogged for posterity’s sake.

1 comment:

  1. It's awful having a sick baby....even worse when the Mommy is ill too!!! Good Luck recovering!!

    ReplyDelete