Saturday, October 9, 2010

Late Breaking News–Corbin Can Sit Up

I set up this blog to record important events, funny happenings, and general information about Corbin.  Because scrapbooking is not my thing, this blog was going to be my “thing”.  Corbin’s poor baby book doesn’t even have one little picture in it and the little writing I did do I had to scribble out because I messed up.  I hate scribbles…why did I write in pen! 

To be frankly honest, I’m too scared to enter into that book again.  Who knew a baby book was going to be a little too much like scrapbooking…yuck!  My type A personality just doesn’t it have it in me.

I often will write down blog ideas if I don’t have the time to post them right then.  However, the flaw in this is that I sometimes forget to look at the list of ideas and topics to blog about.  Therefore, important things do not get posted…ooops! 

To my dismay, as I was looking back over a list of post ideas I saw listed there: Corbin sitting up.  I did a double take, certain that I had posted something about this.  But, upon closer inspection of my older posts I do not have anything about this accomplishment.

How many “bad mom” awards can I win!  Seriously people…I apologize for this late breaking news, but here it is…Corbin can sit up on his own very well.  He has been doing this for about a month.  That’s right.  A whole month has gone by without my notice of this oversight, yikes! 

I remembered I had taken a picture of Corbin sitting up on his own for a post about him sitting up (that never happened at the time:), but thanks to technology this picture has the date.  So I can accurately tell you that Corbin was officially sitting well in the middle of September.  (These pictures were taken on the 19th.)

IMG_1371

Poor Corbin, his face is showing outrage.  It’s as if he knew I would forget to post his big accomplishment.  And I’m getting an “Oh how could you mama! You forgot?” Maybe my child has special abilities to for see the future;)

IMG_1374

So, there it is, Corbin’s sitting.  I’m sure most of you knew that already, but if you hadn’t there you go, late breaking news to take with you throughout the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment