Wednesday, October 27, 2010

6 Month Stats

Here are Corbin’s official 6 month stats from his check up:

height: 27 in (75%)

IMG_1601

weight: 17.7 lbs (50%)

IMG_1609

(Don’t let the light fool you.  Despite what looks like an angelic halo lighting up Corbin’s crazy hair, it’s just the sunlight coming in from a window.  I know you are SO surprised by this…the child is not an angel:)

As I attempted to take these pictures I found that it was getting more challenging then it used to be.  In the days of old I could just lay Corbin down where I wanted him and how I wanted him to lay.  Now, he is SO curious about everything around him. He will roll to get whatever is peaking his curiosity.  Needless to say, the tape measure and the scale where of a constant distraction while I tried to snap these pictures.  I was doing some pretty crazy and silly things to get his attention. 

Here are some “outtakes” of our picture adventure this morning.

IMG_1605

IMG_1608

IMG_1606

I’m sure this is only a foretaste of what’s to come when he’s mobile.  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment