Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pool Ponderings

IMG_1073

Hey Grandma, my parents said you had a pool to play in.  Is this information true?

IMG_1074

Dad, she said yes.  Let’s go swimming!  Umm, but you’re going to have to put me down first.  I know, I know parting is such sweet sorrow.

IMG_1076

Oh, this is a pool?  It’s like a big bath.  Not sure about this.

IMG_1080[4]

Grandma, your fingers can really dance in the water.  Mad props to you, what skill!  Dad, Dad, look you really have to watch.

IMG_1081

Ah ha, I’m going to catch those dancing fingers…

IMG_1082

with my mouth and eat them!

IMG_1083

No, just joking I only want to play with them.

 

IMG_1088
This pool thing, not so bad.  I think I’m going to just kick back and relax.

 

IMG_1089

Whaaat!  Now it’s pouring water?  I was not expecting this.

IMG_1090

Very interesting.

IMG_1095

Ummm, after much pondering…

IMG_1101

I think this pool thing will work out just fine:)

Come join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment