Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sweet Moments by Corbin

**Corbin told me that when I blow him a kiss he puts it in his heart.  My kisses go in his heart….so sweet!!!!!  Really, I about melted to the floor.

**Corbin was being a bit crabby and I said “God, thank you for Corbin” and he looked at me and said “God, thank you for Mimee.”  And everything turned into sunshine and rainbows….for awhile:)  It was a sweet moment.

*You might wonder about Mimee.  It’s his nickname for me.  I’m Mimee Mommy and Chris is Diddy Daddy.  Since we have nicknames for Corbin (Corbs, Corby, Corby Dorby) I think he just wanted to have something to call us.  It’s cute.

**Chris and I were driving two separate cars due to scheduling and Corbin was in the car with Chris.  I was in front of them and Corbin told Chris “be careful, a little Mimee Mommy’s in the car ahead and we don’t want to hurt her.”  Thanks Corbin…sometimes your dad does need caution on the road;)

Turning 3 has brought some rough moments, but it’s also brought many sweet moments as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment