Monday, June 24, 2013

Pretending

Corbin is into pretending and he understands that Daddy is way better at playing pretend then I am. Those two have some pretty big pretend adventures!

Yesterday they were in our bedroom playing pretend so I went in the room to watch.  However, I was told by Corbin that “Mommy, there’s no room in the car for you.”  I said ok and moved a step back.  However Corbin said “Mom, watch out you might be in the way.”  Ok, so I stepped back again.  Corbin proceeded to say “Umm, Mom you need to keep moving….like out of the room. You need to go to the ocean (the living room).” 

I couldn’t even say anything because I was laughing so hard.  He said it all so sweetly and it was hard to take offense that there wasn’t room in the car for me.

Pretending…Daddy does it better….and I’m ok with that;)

No comments:

Post a Comment