Friday, June 14, 2013

Pool Problems

We have a neighborhood pool.  Before this summer I had never used it because Corbin was too young and it just didn’t feel worth the hassle since we go to the lake frequently.

But this year he’s been taking swim lessons, he loves the water, and he is SO excited to swim.  Since our pool is in close walking distance we’ve been hopping over there almost every afternoon. 

We have a blast!  I’ve really enjoyed our time there.  Sometimes there are teenagers there, but they are really well behaved.  They just maybe not use the best word choices.  It’s not even “bad” words just words like stupid, poopy, crap, etc.  Corbin has had a little bit of a vocabulary expansion with some of those words that we’ve had to talk about.  But overall, it’s just been blissful to be hanging at the pool!

So, what’s the problem?  Sunscreen…on myself.  When Corbin and I go it’s in the afternoon.  I can get sunscreen on Corbs  just fine, but what about my back?  There’s no one here to help me!!  I’ve been having Corbin “help”.  Bless his heart he tries but he certainly does not get it everywhere.  My back looks like splotches of red and white…sadness.

So, what do I do.  How do I get sunscreen on my back when I can’t reach and I have a 3 year old who is really not competent in this department.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment