Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cut and Build

We (and by we I mean Corbin) is all into working on his cutting skills. 

So I created varying lines for him to follow and cut and then he took a big piece of paper and did some free cutting.

As he was nearing the end of his cutting marathon I began picking up the pieces to throw away.  But Corbin had grander plans for the scrapes.

He wanted to build with them.

IMG_8046

IMG_8047

This was his final creation.

IMG_8051

I’m sure it’s obvious what it is, but just in case you have an untrained eye I’ll explain;)

These paper scrapes were expertly pieced together to build our new house.  There are windows, doors, a foundation, and roof.  Really everything you need in a house.

Thanks Corbin, I love our new house!

IMG_8053

No comments:

Post a Comment