Friday, June 8, 2012

Underwear…that’s the downfall

Corbin is now potty trained…naked.  The boy can do it all when he’s naked.  For two days we were doing super great with the whole potty training stuff.  I should have known if it was this easy there was something wrong.

Then I found out what was wrong…it’s the underwear. 

After his 100% success rate after two days of naked potty training I knew he understood the concept of what to do. Now we needed to add back the clothes. But that was my downfall!

People, I have only finished morning one of underwear potty training and am about ready to let him wear diapers for LIFE!  What’s wrong with that…??

He has peed in his underwear EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.  Oh my, I’m tired.  He’s now in a diaper taking a nap and I’m sure he should be in underwear now but I really could not risk him waking up if he were to pee in his bed.  This momma needs a nap…don’t judge;)

Oh well, we’ll keep pushing on with the underwear and see how it goes.  Maybe after nap it will just click and he’ll suddenly understand that underwear is NOT a diaper;)

Prayers and a miracle are needed right now in this house.  What are you waiting for? Pray…now…! 

If the whole underwear thing doesn’t work out for Corbin then maybe a nudist colony could be an option?

No comments:

Post a Comment