Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sunglasses and Whispers

We have started two new trends the last week in our house.  The first is sunglasses.  This child loves to ride in style with his sunglasses on.  Corbin can rock slightly large green sunglasses better than anyone I know:)

WP_000242

WP_000244

The second trend is whispering.  Can I get an “amen” for whispers!!  He loves to talk in whispers now.  It’s a new skill he has discovered that he can do…finally:)  In fact, on Monday we spent over half the morning in quiet hushed tones playing with cars, trucks, and animals.  Do you know how amazing this is!?!  Ahh, the power of the whisper…unfortunately, I can already tell the newness of it all is wearing off, so I’m sure whispering will be a trend of the past.  Oh well I’ll enjoy it while I can!

Sunglasses and whispers…it’s what’s going on at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment