Thursday, June 14, 2012

Potty Poem (Free Verse Style)

I know potty training.

I know potty training.                                                                   The smell of potty success, Clorox, and fresh cotton underwear straight from the dryer.

I know potty training.                                                                      The sound of hurried feet, clapping hands, and sighs.

I know potty training.                                                                   The words “uh-oh”, “I need to go”, and “poop goes in the potty not the carpet”.

I know potty training.                                                                         The sight of a liquid puddle on the floor, books strewn about the bathroom floor, and a little boy in big-boy Thomas the Train underwear.

I know potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment