Sunday, September 25, 2011

Minute To Win It

Chris and I hosted a Minute to Win It party this weekend and I write this post because I want to encourage others to give it a try.  We adults had SO much fun!  The games certainly afforded some good laughs and healthy competition.

One of the games involved Vaseline on your nose as a way to carry cotton balls.  That provided some entertainment!

IMG_2056IMG_2057

Another game had competitors using a straw to suck up an M&M and then balance the M&M on another straw.  Oh my word that was 12 kinds of difficult!  (I only got ONE…ONE stinking M&M even stuck to my straw!)

IMG_2077IMG_2071

One favorite game was using a piece of spaghetti to pick up pieces of penne pasta (no hands allowed!).  Most people only got one or two, but Erika (pictured on the left) got 6!  She rocked that game.

IMG_2100IMG_2102

Rolling an Oreo down your face and stacking ding dongs on your forehead provided nothing but pure entertainment!

IMG_2118IMG_2108

If you’re looking for some good laughs and fun times try a “Minute to Win It” party! Here’s a link to the how to videos from NBC: http://www.nbc.com/minute-to-win-it/how-to/

No comments:

Post a Comment