Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cut It

We took the clippers to Corbin’s hair. (Well, not “we” as in Chris or I…”we” as in the hairdresser. Although Chris is working on me to just buy a pair of clippers and cut his and Corbin’s hair! What in the world?!?! I do NOT think so. This momma isn’t touching hair. It terrifies me that I could make a tragic mistake that would result in lopsided hair that is unfixable and must be buzzed, or worse, shaved to nothing! I will not hold that responsibility.)

So anyway…Corbin’s hair was looking mighty scruffy (note the picture below where his hair is literally blowing in the windy…not ok) so we took him into the salon. He had enough hair that they used the clippers and he sat super well. He even clapped for himself multiple times.

IMG_1822IMG_2017

   Before                                  After

Now our little boy is looking all grown up with a nice groomed cut with the clippers.

As I end this post I just have this awful feeling I will be writing another one months down the road about the first haircut I gave Corbin and Chris with the clippers. In it I will be linking back to this post where I stated I will NEVER cut hair. Don’t you all see it coming? I’m strong, we’ll just see if Chris can wear me down. I hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment