Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ROLLING OVER OR NOT

 

I have debated about this post for a few days now. I feel like it’s not true, even though it is. What you are about to see cannot be duplicated yet. It was a fluke, a happenstance that may not occur again for awhile. Trust me I’ve tried, but it hasn’t happened.

However, I decided that since it did really happen and it excited me that I would document it anyway. But, again I want to reiterate this cannot be duplicated yet, so please don’t expect a repeat performance. I’ll keep you updated for that.

A few days ago I put Corbin down, on his back for the night, but he wasn’t completely out, so he was flailing about in his crib trying to get comfy. So, I left him to do that and went to check on him a few minutes later and this is what I found:

IMG_0529

I was stunned and of course I had to snap a picture because I honestly couldn't believe my own eyes. I think he had just tossed and turned enough that he got himself flipped over to his tummy.

Since that night I have tried numerous times to repeat this event, but to no avail. I’m sure in time it will happen again, but I’m not a very patient person, so until then I’ve been on the floor with him turning over myself to model what to do.  I’m sure he gives me looks that say you’re crazy momma….and he’s right. But, that’s the great thing about having your own kids, you can be crazy with them!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Corbin!!! The world will be a totally different place once he gets the hang of it. Sounds like you're having fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly. He has changed a lot. I know you might not see it, but just in a few weeks Corbin looks totally different and more grown up!

    ReplyDelete