Saturday, June 26, 2010

Play Time

Corbin had his friend Braddock come over and play the other day.  They had a great time!

They are 4 months apart in age and it’s so interesting to watch them interact with each other. 

The boys had conversations with each other and  I’m sure they were saying some very important things.  In fact I’m a little worried about what they were saying.  They sure were smiling a lot, so I have a feeling they were discussing us, their parents. Has it started already?;)

They even tried arm wrestling.  It was a match of strengths, but I think Braddock won;  only because he had the upper hand in being able to sit up.  Poor Corbin could only lay there while Braddock used his body weight to get his arm down.  But just wait until Corby can sit up, he’ll get Braddock next time.

Here are a few snapshots of their time together:

IMG_0532 “Hey Braddock, you might not want to eat that hand.  I just took it out of my mouth.”

IMG_0531 “Braddock, I think my mom wants us to look at her.  She does this ALL the time.  Sorry…it get’s SO embarrassing!”

IMG_0530 “Ok mom we’re looking, make this quick, we’ve got things to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment