Thursday, May 13, 2010

School Days

 

Corbin had his first visit to school yesterday.  The kids were thrilled to see him.  They had many interesting questions such as:

Does he wear a diaper?  YES!

How did he get here?  We drove in my car.  (Although I’m pretty sure they were asking about how Corbin came to be, but I was NOT going to answer that.)

Can I babysit him?  That’s very nice to offer, but I don’t think he needs a babysitter yet.  (In my head I was thinking are you kidding me….NO!:)

The kids all wanted to hold him, but that wasn’t going to happen.  I’ve seen how they handle their books when they are asked to carry them  nicely.  They are dropped, put on their heads, or smooshed against something.  So, Corbin was carried around and they were allowed to look closely at him and touch him if they wanted (after using hand sanitizer…again I’ve seen them use the bathroom without washing their hands, pick their noses, lick their hands, etc…).  Corbin, as usual was pretty laid back and enjoyed the attention I’m sure.

We had a wonderful time visiting the kiddos and they had a great time meeting Corbin.

IMG_0172

No comments:

Post a Comment