Sunday, March 1, 2015

Relaxing

Our weekend can be summed up in that one word – relaxing.

We did not leave our house all day Saturday.  It was the perfect day to be cozied up inside while the snow fell outside. 

By late afternoon the snow stopped so we went out to shovel the driveway and play.

Corbin loves the snow…

he is as happy as a cat in a patch of sunlight.

IMG_1083

He really thought this snow tasted exceptionally good.  It was apparently a culinary delight for his senses.

IMG_1060IMG_1062IMG_1063

Corbin fully immersed himself.  He dug out a snow cave, but there was a flaw in his approach.  When you tunnel in you have to be sure you can get out…oops! 


IMG_1074

This kid is ready for more snow!

IMG_1070

Aside from the snow, I also spent my time wisely by napping, reading, and organizing my Pinterest boards.  Part of my job is to keep information and books organized so frankly it was a little embarrassing to go into my boards and see the vast disarray.   So I went in and did some major categorizing and creating of new boards to make sure information is more easily accessible.  I can’t tell you how much better I feel…it’s the small things in life!

Loved having a relaxing weekend at home with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment