Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Attached

Corbin’s love of Beary continues to grow.  I didn’t think it was possible, but that bear is his constant companion and playmate right now.  When do I get concerned;)

IMG_7486[1]

Here are a few Beary conversations and interactions of late:

*While Corbin (and Beary) were playing I heard a distress cry.  I go to his room and Corbin declares Beary needs a house!  Why I ask?  Because he needs his own window, yard, and bed.  Well, goodness I had no idea Beary had such needs!?!  I had to break the news that Beary will be sharing this house with us indefinitely.  Corbin came to terms with the information.

*Corbin asked me what Beary’s favorite color was.  I don’t know why I even tried to think of a logical answer, but I did.  I thought perhaps red because that’s Corbin’s color or blue because Beary is blue.  Upon giving my answer Corbin gives me the MOST incredulous look and says “It’s purple!”  He seemed so shocked and offended that I didn’t know this about Beary.  I swear we have never had this conversation before…how would I know?  However, upon reflection maybe I just have a genius child.  Red + Blue = Purple…Corbin just combined my choices and came up with a genius answer;)

*Corbin said to Beary “You stink!”  I asked if Beary should get a bath.  Corbin said “No, he likes being stinky.”  Great, a stinky bear shares a bed, plays, and eats with my son.  What a great influence.  Is this an indication of the type of future friends Corbin will be choosing;)

For now Beary is firmly a part of this family. So keep your eyes out for more Beary stories and shenanigans…I know it’s all so exciting;)IMG_7488[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment