Friday, March 23, 2012

Precious Words

I’m LOVING this age that Corbin is at.  One enjoyable thing is his explosion of small sentences.  These are always fun to hear.

For example, he often walks into a room where I am and he says:

“Hi mommy!  How are you?” 

Really?  That’s way too precious!

IMG_3840IMG_3838IMG_3839

Yesterday, after he and Chris made a trip to the store, I asked him:

“Corbin, what did you get at the store?”

“Oranges and Kleenex and peaches and chicken.” Ok, note to self: tell Corbin my grocery list so he can help me remember what I need!  (He likes to say the word ‘and’ between everything in a list…love it!)

IMG_3797

Corbin will also talk to himself, which I know I do.  For instance, if he can’t get something the first time he tells himself to “try again”.  Love that!  Or as he is doing a task after each step he finishes he’ll say “ok” and then move on.  It’s really cute.

These little words from Corbin are so precious to me and I am really loving this stage:)

IMG_3812

No comments:

Post a Comment