Friday, March 16, 2012

It Can Tear A Family Apart

Well it has begun.  That time of year that can only bring heartache, tension, tears, and anguish to a family…March Madness.

Chris’ side of the family always does a family bracket tournament because it’s “fun”.  But is it really fun?  Yes, if you are the winner!  And that’s why this tradition has continued because each year is a fresh year and everyone in the family thinks that this is the year that they will win. 

But each year 5 people are disappointed and  only 1  person becomes a winner (and instantly the most annoying person to be around for months because this family is not afraid to flaunt their wins…I love it. :) 

Have I been the winner? Not yet.

Do I feel like each year I will win?  Maybe:) 

Would I be annoying if I did win? Of course not;)

Does anyone else have a month of heartache and tears to survive through because of March Madness?

No comments:

Post a Comment