Sunday, July 17, 2011

Spoon Fed

We are making progress with a spoon, people!  I am very excited to report that Corbin is interested and often attempts to actually use his utensils (in a correct manner) at meal times. 

Ahh, the small things in life. :)

IMG_1332

IMG_1329

IMG_1327

And please note that you see a cup sitting on his highchair that is FILLED with milk.  Corbin is great at drinking out of a cup by himself, but I used to always keep it out of reach until he indicated he needed a drink.

Well, last week I decided that I should venture out and give him a chance to be responsible and put the cup on his tray so he could drink whenever he wanted to, by himself. (Seriously I must have been feeling brave or maybe crazy, who knows!)  

I am really proud of myself for doing this because it could have been disastrous.  I could have been changing clothes and cleaning my floors multiple times from milk spills, but nope, Corbin has done super.  Only one spill for an entire week! 

Yup, Corbin’s growing up and I’m loving it!  Go Corbin. :)

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! I'm having fun checking out all your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete