Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Library Blog

As an elementary school librarian I often get asked by those outside of the profession what do I do with the kids.

So, I’ve started a new blog: http://teacherlibrarianlearner.weebly.com/

I post about once or twice a week highlighting something I’ve done in the library that week with my students.

My goal, as teacher librarian, is to support classroom learning, align with the big ideas of each grade, support students in finding information, and then most importantly helping them know what to do with the information once they have found it.  I want my students to be savvy consumers of information.

So go check out what’s happening in my library!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is awesome. I'm excited to read it. I love learning about the daily thoughts and requirements in other jobs. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete