Tuesday, March 15, 2016

It has begun

Spring break officially started last Friday! Corbin and I have already gotten down to the business of sleeping, reading, playing, and hanging out.

Friday we went to my school in the morning for a “work morning.” But then we came home and did Snap Circuit Jr. and created a marble run that is super tall (with the help of Daddy).

20160312_204928617_iOS20160314_232454067_iOS

Saturday morning: pancakes as usual, except this time Corbin made the batter and poured them all himself. What?!?! How did he get old enough to do this?

20160312_142923295_iOS

Monday, Corbin got to hang with Grandma and Grandpa Miller to watch some basketball while I had lunch with a friend!

And earlier today Corbin had a friend over:

20160315_191903004_iOS

Ugh, please note the cushions in the background of that picture. They have been sitting out in my dinning room since Saturday. We brought them up out of storage and cleaned them up so they could be put outside on our patio furniture. However, since that time it’s either been rainy, or we haven’t been home to do it, or we have had hurricane-like winds.

I know I’m just going to have to bite the bullet and put them out even if it’s not ideal weather. They sit out in all types of weather once they are out. It’s just that they are so clean right now, and I know once I put them out they’ll blow off with the wind and get dirty. Or be pummeled by the rain and get dirty. Or get the occasional bird poop on them…I know, gross. But if that happens I can assure you that cushion gets cleaned and put back out.

I’m just saying I need one whole nice day so that I can enjoy my fresh clean cushionsSmile

Ok, so that’s the start of our break. I’m off to read and relax some more. I love spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment