Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Parade and Suess

In our latest round of kindergarten homework we had to create a sign that would represent a word for an all school vocabulary parade.

We (and by that I mean Chris and I found a few ideas and had Corbin pick) decided on “pedestrian”.

I bought all the supplies, Chris put it all together, and Corbin looked cute walking up and down the red carpet vocabulary run away. 

He got all the glory we got all the work…that about sums up kindergarten for us so farWinking smile

20160226_151430618_iOS

Dr. Suess’ birthday is on March 2nd.  Corbin’s class has been doing different activities all this week to celebrate.

Here’s a book with answers by Corbin.

20160302_002555235_iOS

Ahh, yes, Old Japan, one of the many destinations I’ve heard him talk about wanting to visit --- never!?!?  But good to know if Chris and I ever plan a family vacation across the world.

20160302_002609673_iOS

I see that he first thought, “no, I can’t wiggle my nose.” But then I’m sure he sat there tried it and decided “oh wait, I can totally wiggle my nose.”  Thus he changed his answer.  That’s my inference into the inner workings of Corbin’s mind…you’re welcome.

Please note that he can not do a cartwheel.  This tidbit of information will be important later.

I think what Corbin means by “I can play a musical instrument” is that he’s blown on an old trumpet and noise came out.  I don’t want him to oversell his musical instrument playing abilitiesWinking smile

20160302_002524341_iOS

Umm, well, I’m not sure what to do with all the boxes being checked.  Is that a sign of good confidence, indecisiveness, or a compelling desire to just check empty boxes.

Please note, he is not so good at cartwheels, remember that from above.  Apparently, there are girls at recess who are in gymnastics and can do cartwheels.  I had no idea he was being so weighed down by his inability to do a cartwheel.

 

20160302_002530636_iOS

This by far is my favorite page.  Why would you want to be someone else when you are already Corbin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment