Sunday, February 9, 2014

Must Make–Salted Caramel Cheesecake

We had an event to go to last night and I took a new recipe.  I found it on pinterest (surprise!) and as anything new, although it sounded good I was unsure how it would actually turn out.

Well, I made these:Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cupcakes | Cooking Classy

Although I forgot to take a picture they actually looked just like this and they tasted AMAZING.  I mean really AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!

It’s not often where I take a first bite of something and then proceed to close my eyes and just savor that bite for a minute.  Every bite was just as delicious and as savored as the first. 

The sweet homemade caramel topping with the rich smooth cream cheese combined with the cut of the sea salt….ahhhh, I need another! 

This is a MUST-make recipe that is sure to be a hit for anyone.  These are going on the top of my dessert list.

Here’s the link for the recipe:

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/04/cheesecake-cupcakes/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment