Sunday, September 1, 2013

It Begins

We knew that putting Corbin into preschool would probably result in going through some sick periods, but we had only done ONE week and he was already home sick.  From last Sunday through Wednesday this little guy was home with a fever, runny nose, tummy problems, and just the general yucks!

Luckily, I have Mondays off, Chris took Tuesday off, and Chris’s Grandma came and loved up on him Wednesday. But being away at work while my baby was at home sick was HARD!  Again, it’s another new adjustment for me.  I’ve always been home with him while he was sick.  But I knew he was in loving and capable hands while I was away.

In fact Daddy took our little guy outside for some fresh air on Tuesday to watch a cement mixer that was close to our house.  Even in his sick state Corbin loved watching the machines at work!

WP_20130827_007

So this Labor Day weekend we worked very hard to make sure our schedule was pretty empty.  We only had plans for part of one day and the rest we’ve dedicated to doing some errands and then tons of time to rest and play!  It’s been super nice to take some time to slow down after the busy weeks full of change and adjustment we’ve been going through.

Happy Labor Day weekend!  I hope you’re finding time to slow down and enjoy some extra time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment