Thursday, September 5, 2013

Corbin Tidbits from Preschool Pick-Up

"When I get older will you still be my Mommy and Daddy?”  Yup, you’re stuck with us...wait for it…FOREVER:)

“Today was Gracie’s birthday.  We got a stamp with Minnie Mouse on it.  How come this mouse has a name?”  Oh no, the whole undiscovered world of Disney is going to be opening to him through school!

“I got this sticker at the checkout line.  Some girl checked me out and gave it to me.”  Do you know this girl’s name and is this checkout line one of your preschool centers?  I’m so confused.

“We had round things for breakfast.  They were good.”  Umm, does that mean pancakes?

“Watch out Mommy!  Don’t step there that’s where LoLo peed!”  Oh crap, I do see a dark spot.  Oh well, what’s a little LoLo pee on my shoe;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment