Sunday, July 7, 2013

Water Fun

We’ve spent a ton of time at the lake and the pool, but of course I have no pictures!  Hopefully, I’ll get some before the summer is up.

But we also used our many diaper points and got a “free” water table.  Corbin has been enjoying it! 

IMG_9427

On this particular day we didn’t put on the swimsuit and he was acting SO silly by pushing out his tummy and putting it in the water…oh my!

IMG_9426

We also got a water sprinkler as a gift and some friends came over to help us break it in.  The kids ran through the sprinkler, played with the beach ball, and “swam” in the little pool.

IMG_9398

IMG_9404

IMG_9390

Corbin has really turned into a water bug this summer and I’m loving it!  I’ve always enjoyed the water and grew up spending my summer days at the lake, so I’m very excited that Corbin has developed this love as well. 

Yea for summer days spent in and around the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment