Thursday, July 18, 2013

Updates

In less then two weeks our life is going to change.  It’s been in the process of change, but it’s all going to start actually happening soon!

It all started in January when we put our house up for sale and sold it within two weeks! 

Then in April we started building a new house, I gave my final master’s presentation, and I interviewed for an elementary library position and got it!

In May I officially graduated with my Masters in Library Science.

So, the summer has been a waiting period for changes to happen.  Beginning in August I will start my new job working as a school librarian on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Friday mornings.  This position allows me to have all day Monday and Friday afternoons off so I can still spend some time with Corbin during the week.

Corbin’s changes begin in August as well.  He’s going to preschool!  He’ll have a great time spending his day learning, playing, and enjoying new experiences.

Then our final big change should happen at the end of September when we move into our new house.

So, this summer has been about soaking up this time at home enjoying our last few weeks before major changes rock my world and Corbin’s.

We are both really excited but understandably a little nervous.  So, the blog may be quieter as these changes come upon us. But I’ll certainly keep you updated on our transitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment