Saturday, April 6, 2013

Super Star

Target $1.00 spot did not disappoint me yesterday.  I discovered a blue microphone for Corbin’s enjoyment (and possibly mine too, but that’s a different story;).

So here’s what happened when I gave him the microphone today:

He asked “Can I talk into the microwave?” 

IMG_7707[1]

I replied “It’s a microPHONE and yes that’s what it’s used for.”

“How does it work?”

IMG_7714[1]

“I have no idea.  Why don’t we just talk into it.”  Seriously, give the kid a toy and he wants to ask the hard questions;)

IMG_7717[1]

Of course Beary could not be left out of the action.  He had to talk into the “microwave” (never did quite remember the correct name) as well. 

By the end of the session Corbin was crooning away to the hits of Trust and Obey and ABC.

Maybe this $1.00 microphone will be what starts a budding singing career, journalism job, or a successful sportcaster?  When fame and fortunate hits we can all remember when and look back to this post…this moment that started it all.  Hey you never know, right?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment