Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Always/Sometimes/Never

Here are some tidbits of information about me because really you can’t get enough of that;)

Always

*It’s always cold in our house…for me.  Chris would disagree and say it’s often hot, but I’m always cold.

*I always like my bed made in the morning.

*I always go to bed early and get up early. I’m talking geriatric early at night and long before the sun comes up early in the morning.

Sometimes

*I take a bath sometimes.  I love them!  But I think I love them because of my aforementioned bullet of always being cold.  A bath is one sure way to get warm.

*Sometimes I make coffee in the morning.  I like it, I just don’t drink it daily.  But if it’s cold or rainy then I will make a pot of dark rich Starbucks coffee (usually decaffeinated…I know for many of you that’s the point, caffeine.  But I just like the rich dark taste of coffee)

*I take naps.  I have an afternoon crash where I am SO tried. I often fight it, but sometimes I succumb and take a quick nap.

Never

*I never drink diet soda…yuck.

*I never drink sweetened tea….double yuck.

*I have never liked snakes.  Gross me out!  Unfortunately , Corbin wants to go into the snake building every time we are at the zoo…it’s torture. (Sidenote:  Corbin never knew there was a building at the zoo which housed snakes until Daddy went with him and introduced this little exhibit to him.  Super double thanks to Dad for that one;)

No comments:

Post a Comment