Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Have You Vacuumed Today?

Here’s a small conversation Corbin had with me today:

Corbin:  “Are you going to vacuum today?”

Me:  “No, I hadn’t planned on it.”

Corbin:  “There are crumbs on the floor.  I think you should.”

Me:  “Umm, ok, I guess I can.  Thanks for letting me know.”

If you want your house evaluated for cleanliness I’ll send Corbin your way free of charge.  Now that’s a deal;)

**I would like to note that I had just vacuumed at the end of last week and then we were out of town Friday-Sunday, so my floor was pretty clean.  I do not want my two faithful readers (Mom and GG) to think I have dirty floors!

1 comment:

  1. bahhahahahhaha. crack me up. you just let Corbin know, we will not be hanging out at the Unruh household anymore. not sure I can meet his standards! ;) joking.....kinda. ha.

    ReplyDelete