Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Card Outtakes

Chris found a deal, several weeks ago, that Shutterfly had 40% off Christmas cards. 

However, he discovered the discount two days before the deal ended, so we scrambled to get a photo and put together our cards to take advantage of the price reduction.

The end result was a nice Christmas card, but the process to get there…exhausting:)

IMG_6715[1]

“Umm, why are these lights on me?”

IMG_6707[1]

“Cheeese….oh you want it to look less scary?”

IMG_6711[1]

“My neck is really my best feature.  Does it show?”

IMG_6761[1]

“Really mom, I think we can stop trying.”

IMG_6768[1]

“This has gone too far people!”

IMG_6764[1]

“Yea, rock on, Christmas.  Do you get it?  It’s my KISS inspired pose.  Mom, you like it, right?”

After a bazillion tries, some tears, and pouts (mostly on my part;)  We did get some pictures that worked, but it was an interesting experience.  We’ll see what we do next year…it might not include a picture;)

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment